CONFESSIONS OF A (NOT-SO-YOUNG) SINGLE GIRL
In her first book, Ifeoma cuts to the heart of the matter with her witty, straight-forward, scriptural and relatable take on life and love as a Christian single.
In the pages of this inspiring book, the author answers nagging questions like:
- Is it scriptural for a Christian lady to propose to a guy she finds attractive or is sure is her God-ordained spouse?
- Is it compulsory for a Christian to be married to fulfil his/her purpose?
- When is the right time to get married?
- How do I overcome the temptation to be anxious because I’m still single at my age?
- Am I still single because God doesn’t love me?
- Why do I still have all these sexual urges even though I’m saved and single?
- How will I know the right person to marry?
and much more.