Ready for a witty, straight-forward, scriptural and relatable take on life and love as a Christian single?
If yes, then rest assured that I wrote every page of this book thinking of you.
Within its pages I answer nagging questions that single Christians are sometimes too shy to ask but are very eager to know about singleness, sex and marriage.
- Is it scriptural for a Christian lady to propose to a guy she finds attractive or is sure is her God-ordained spouse?
- Is it compulsory for a Christian to be married to fulfil his/her purpose?
- How do I overcome the temptation to be anxious because I’m still single at my age?
- Why do I still have all these sexual urges even though I’m saved and single?
- How will I know the right person to marry?
- Is there any difference between dating and courtship and does that even matter?
- How do I overcome couple envy?
and much more.
Each chapter takes you on a journey of understanding the wisdom in trusting God even when the hope of marriage has been deferred. They also equip the Christian single with practical insights on how to relish this season of their lives as they prepare for what they hope will be their next.